Bounties for MojoMojo Development
- General Guideline
- Package MojoMojo and get into Debian sid - $75 jawnsy in progress..
- Move a Page Family - $275
- Delete a Page - $150 claimed by b10m
- Replace String::Diff w/ Algorithm::Diff or equivalent - $150 claimed by Ryan52
- Report on Debian Distribution Entry Status - $50 claimed by jawnsy
To claim a bounty the implementation must be approved by whoever put up the bounty. Tests should be part of a code oriented bounty.
Work with Mateu and famÃlia to package MojoMojo for Debian. (bonus of $25 bucks if done by 12 noon EST May 10, 2010)
Create the ability for an admin user to specify a page family to move and a new location where to put it. The idea being to choose the parent page you want and where you want to move it to. The move action would place the parent page and all it's children in the new location.
- Move a family of pages to a new location
- Update related database tables to make the move complete as if they pages always existed in the new location
- Update search index
Build a delete a page feature that can be easily run by an admin user. e.g. create a link that an admin could click to delete the page currently view.
The delete a page functionality should work on the following three databases:
- MySQL (including innodb engine)
The feature must be able to clear all history of the page, and make sure the page doesn't show up in the search index.
There already exists a functional prototype. It works for database that don't enforce referential integrity such as SQLite. It needs refinement to work robustly with PostgreSQL or innodb / MySQL.
First attempt has been pushed to a fork at github
String::Diff is blocking debian distribution so let's replace it's functionality Algorithm::Diff or equivalent.
Note: Want to maintain but improve view of inline diffs. Bonus value for diffs on arbitrary versions.
Assess and Report What Remains to be done for entering debian distribution Sid and Squeeze.
Some preliminary notes have been made.
Showing changes from previous revision.