h1. Information about the Modules MojoMojo Uses
MojoMojo leverages the strength of numbers when it comes to modules. This is a place to describe how MojoMojo uses these CPAN modules.
h2. Model (Database)
- DBIx::Class - Provides ORM between application and underlying database (PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL).
- DBIx::Class::EncodedColumn - Store user password encrypted in database.
- Template Toolkit - Provides views of data/pages
- Catalyst::View::TT - Hooks Template Toolkit into Catalyst
- Catalyst::Runtime - Glue the shit together.
- KinoSearch - Provides integrated search engine.
- Session::Store::File - Stores session information.
- Cache::FastMmap - Provides performance cache.
h2. Content Merge
- Algorithm::Merge - Merge multiple edits
- Algorithm::Diff - Show the difference in simultaneous edits.