h1. Installing MojoMojo
A Debian package for MojoMojo will soon be available.
h2. System Requirements
- Perl 5.8+ and Catalyst 5.7+
- database: in theory, any database back-end supported by DBIx::Class. MojoMojo has been successfully tested with SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- memory requirements: on Linux, 60Mb per FastCGI process, regardless of the wiki database size or back-end type
- image manipulation libraries for attachment support: @libpng-dev libgif-dev libjpeg-dev (libjpeg62-dev)@
"install Catalyst":http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/installingcatalyst. This can be as easy as @cpan Catalyst::Runtime@
install the image manipulation libraries, @libpng-dev libgif-dev libjpeg-dev@ (or @libjpeg62-dev@), on which "Imager":http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Imager depends
* "latest stable version":http://search.cpan.org/dist/MojoMojo/ * "latest build":http://github.com/marcusramberg/mojomojo/
If you run into problems, see troubleshooting.
Here is an example installation progress.
Showing changes from previous revision.