Revision 2 - 2009-03-10 at 21:26:02
A Debian package for MojoMojo will soon be available.
- Perl 5.8+ and Catalyst 5.7+
- database: in theory, any database back-end supported by DBIx::Class. MojoMojo has been successfully tested with SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- memory requirements: on Linux, 60Mb per FastCGI process, regardless of the wiki database size or back-end type
- image manipulation libraries for attachment support:
libpng-dev libgif-dev libjpeg-dev (libjpeg62-dev)
- install Catalyst. This can be as easy as
- install the image manipulation libraries,
libpng-dev libgif-dev libjpeg-dev(or
libjpeg62-dev), on which Imager depends
- install MojoMojo:
- configure MojoMojo
If you run into problems, see Troubleshooting.
Here is an example installation progress.
Showing changes from previous revision.