Useful Post in llvm-dev list
- [LLVMdev] Understanding SelectionDAG construction
- [LLVMdev] Data layout and Optimization
- [LLVMdev] CodeGen instructions and patterns
- [LLVMdev] Pattern matching in a SelectionDAG
- [LLVMdev] Conceptual difference between "Unallocatable" and "Reserved" registers.
- [LLVMdev] The meaning of SDNPHasChain
- [LLVMdev] Question about 'side-effect' and 'chain'
- STLPort: A port of the original STL to many platforms. Derived from the SGI implementation.
- llvm/lib/Target/ISDOpcodes.h. The target-independent operators for a SelectionDAG are defined here.
- llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/SelectionDAGNodes.h. SDNode class and derived classes are defined here.
- TokenFactor Node
This node takes multiple tokens as input and produces a single token result. This is used to represent the fact that the operand operators are independent of each other.
Showing changes from previous revision.