- LLVM Documents
Useful Post in llvm-dev list
- [LLVMdev] Understanding SelectionDAG construction
- [LLVMdev] Data layout and Optimization
- [LLVMdev] CodeGen instructions and patterns
- [LLVMdev] Pattern matching in a SelectionDAG
- [LLVMdev] Conceptual difference between "Unallocatable" and "Reserved" registers.
- [LLVMdev] The meaning of SDNPHasChain
- [LLVMdev] Question about 'side-effect' and 'chain'
- [LLVMdev] difference between pattern and dag2dag isels
- llvm/lib/Target/ISDOpcodes.h. The target-independent operators for a SelectionDAG are defined here.
- llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/SelectionDAGNodes.h. SDNode class and derived classes are defined here.
- TokenFactor Node
This node takes multiple tokens as input and produces a single token result. This is used to represent the fact that the operand operators are independent of each other.
- What's the functionality of TokenFactor Node (except grouping Loads and Exports)? How does it interact with instruction scheduling, register allocating and alias analysis?
Showing changes from previous revision.