Revision 41 - 2012-05-16 at 10:33:28
Useful Post in llvm-dev list
- [LLVMdev] Understanding SelectionDAG construction
- [LLVMdev] Data layout and Optimization
- [LLVMdev] CodeGen instructions and patterns
- [LLVMdev] Pattern matching in a SelectionDAG
- [LLVMdev] Conceptual difference between "Unallocatable" and "Reserved" registers.
- [LLVMdev] The meaning of SDNPHasChain
- [LLVMdev] Question about 'side-effect' and 'chain'
- [LLVMdev] Difference between pattern and dag2dag isels
- [LLVMdev] Question about porting LLVM - code selection without assembler feature
- [LLVMdev] Where can I find an explanation of $src1, $src2, $in, $ptr, etc.?
- [LLVMdev] Adding a custom calling convention
- [LLVMdev] LLVM new backend compiling/linking problem
- [LLVMdev] Meaning of MIOperandInfo
- [LLVMdev] Predicates and conditional execution
- [LLVMdev] AsmPrinter vs. MCAsmStreamer
- [LLVMdev] Questions of instruction target description of MSP430
- [LLVMdev] How to bind a register variable with a given general purpose register? FP_ONE
- llvm/lib/Target/ISDOpcodes.h. The target-independent operators for a SelectionDAG are defined here.
- llvm/include/llvm/CodeGen/SelectionDAGNodes.h. SDNode class and derived classes are defined here.
- TokenFactor Node This node takes multiple tokens as input and produces a single token result. This is used to represent the fact that the operand operators are independent of each other.
- llvm/utils/TableGen/CodeGenInstruction.h/cpp. Instruction generated by tablegen.
- What's the functionality of TokenFactor Node (except grouping Loads and Exports)? How does it interact with instruction scheduling, register allocating and alias analysis?
Showing changes from previous revision.