My experience with Mojomojo. I'm documenting it here for what it's worth. The installation is on Fedora 4.
I am fluent in Perl, fairly new to Catalyst (one app in production), and have never admined a wiki before.
First of all I discovered after starting the install that this particular box had a stale CPAN mirror. That might be the reason that I had to manually install:
Test::Base String::Diff SQL::Translator
Perhaps I should have re-run Makefile.pl and make install once I fixed the mirror.
And, to clear a warning I installed shared-mime-info via yum. Not sure yet what this enables but it seems reasonable to have it anyhow.
Due to the stale mirror I also had to re-update Catalyst* and DBIx::Class.
I got an error: "Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails".
Showing changes from previous revision.